Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Hello Friend


snowdog

Challenge time over at Cornish Heritage Farms! This time around I am the hostess! My challenge to you is to make a snowy card. I love my snow and all too soon it will be over for another year (yes, I know, most are waiting for that day when the snow is gone.). So create a card using a snowman or a snowy scene.

I used Snow Dog digi stamp for my card. Colored him with prismacolor pencils and blended them with odorless mineral spirits. Used some White Flower Soft for the snow and added some bling in behind the image layer. The sentiment is from one of the new sets released at CHF called Friend Expressions.

snowdog


If you would like to play along with us of course we would love to have you!

To play create a card using CHF images. You can use either CHF digi or rubber stamps to create a card or project ... anything you like as long as the stamps are Cornish Heritage Farms. (Yes, they can be older stamps.)

Once you have created your card/project come back here and place a comment with a link to your card/project to the CHF blog post so that we can see what you created. If you upload your card/project to SCS don't forget to included the keyword CHF73. We can't wait to see what you create!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today to see what they created for this challenge.

  • Amber Hillman
  • Steph Ackerman
  • Monica Taylor
  • Thanks for stopping by!

    Amber

    1 comments:

    Eva james said...

    READ CAREFULLY TO HELP SOMEONE
    My name is clara i'm from uk,i want to use this opportunity to disclose a vital information which I was asked not to.i have a brother who work as an anonymous he was the one who told me about this FREE CARD that you can used in buying and cash out a limit amount of money.he further told me their manager specialize in doing FREE CARD that he his going to send me his email but i should not expose him to manager in case he ask me how i got his email, that i found it on the internet so two days after i contacted him he reply was what's your name and how did you got my email which i told him exactly what my brother told me so after that he further asked me how he can be off help to me which i did by explaining my financial situation.After my explanation he asked some question which i answer then he reply by telling me he his a God fearing man that he was touch by my story that his going to help me.i was so happy he didn't rejected my offer.   So after the interaction he ask me to give him some days that he will get back to me,then after a week interval in the morning i receive a package unknowingly to me he was the FREE CARD follow by the instruction how am going to register and used it.today making it a year plus that have been using this FREE CARD.  NOTE;my major aim of revealing this information is because someone out there is passing through financial challenge you can as well reach him via email [officialfreecardmanager@gmail.com]
     TRY YOUR LUCK WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE